How to find my way
If you are feeling stuck, unfulfilled, confused with your career, relationship, or another area of your life right now, know this: “If you feel this way, it means that its time to make the change”. At some point in our lives, we all feel ” stuck”. There could be...
If you are feeling stuck, unfulfilled, confused with your career, relationship, or another area of your life right now, know this: “If you feel this way, it means that its time to make the change”.
At some point in our lives, we all feel ” stuck”. There could be many reasons for it, but why you are stuck is not that important. What’s important how can you get out of there. Below you can find few points, which should help you in getting the right perspective and create some structure:
- ”Even small progress is progress”. You may think that there is nothing you can do right now, but for sure there are plenty of things you can do. You may start to meditate to order your thoughts in the morning. You may start writing a diary so that you can start track and understand your thought process. You may hire a coach who can refocus you and find more answers, which will prepare you to take the next steps.
- ”Nothing changes, if nothing changes”. Waiting for the perfect time won’t get you far, in fact, based on the research the longer you wait it can even make you feel more frustrated and unhappy than at the beginning. The sooner you do something about it, the better for you.
- ”Focus on the next 2 steps you can take in the next 3 weeks”. Small actionable steps which will allow you to build required momentum and move you forward. Remember starting small and slowly is better than not starting at all.
- ”Listen to the inner voice”. Tune into your intuition, to ensure that you are doing the right thing. Sometimes the right timing could be everything, so don’t underestimate the power of doing the right things at the right time.
- ”Create a vision for yourself for the next 2 years”. Looking at the vision board or some kind of plan for the next two years will allow you to put things into perspective, check if you are doing things which are aligned to your plan and to get the better relationship with “Time”. Time is valuable because the truth is ”the sooner you start, the quicker you will get unstuck and the better you will feel”.
“ Once you have awareness, you have a choice”.
I hope you found it useful, if you know anyone who can benefit from reading this post, please share it. Sharing is caring.